$3,500.00 – $3,950.00
Description: Male Silver Persian Kitten
Est adult weight: 7 to 8 lbs
Date of Birth: 12/25/2017
Breeding Rights: $1000
Personality: Super friendly and sweet. Great family pet.
How do I buy this kitten?
1. PayPal: You can purchase this kitten through PayPal from this page (see above). We will require a copy of your driver’s license. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS OVER THE PHONE.
2. We accept wire transfers.
Can I come to your house and see this kitten?
We do not allow strangers into our home. We meet people in public, safe places. We will never put our children at risk in order to accomodate a customer.
What is this kitten’s personalty like?
Read “Breeder Comments” above. Note: We do not guarantee personality. Personality is based on kitten’s behavior in our home.
Why is this kitten’s price more or less than your other kittens?
Our prices are based on a kitten’s personality and looks (see above stars and Breeder’s Comments). In some cases, we base our price on our willingness to keep a kitten as a future breeder. Kittens that do not sell will be marked down although we cannot provide a set time frame for the markdown.
Where are you located?
We are located in Vero Beach, Florida, but we provide shipping to most major airports within the United States (see below).
Does this kitten have papers?
Yes. Our kittens are papered (registered); however, we do not supply a registration slip until after you have your kitten spayed or neutured.
Does this kitten come with any health documents?
Yes. Our kittens come with a state approved, vet signed health certificate and a health guaratnee. Kittens receive their first set of shots (see below).
Please read carefully
- All payments, including deposits, are non-refundable.
- Florida residents must pay 7% sales tax.
- Discounts are available for local pickup, cash payments.
- We have the right to refuse sale. If we refuse sale, payments will be refunded.
- Kittens must be 8 weeks of age before going home.
- Kittens are vet examined before going home. During the exam, kittens are blood tested negative for Feline Leukemia Virus and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus. Kittens are stool tested negative for intestinal parasites including protozoa and worms. Kittens are declared free of external parasites including fleas, ticks, and ear mites. Kittens’ hearts are confirmed free of murmurs. Kittens receive age appropriate vaccinations including first booster (FVCRP) and rabies vaccination. Kittens under the age of 12 weeks, at the time of exam, will not receive a rabies vaccination.
- Kittens go home with a Florida Official Certificate of Veterinary Inspection signed by the examining vet.
- Kittens come with a written health guarantee against hereditary and congenital defects.
- Shipping is available to most major airports within the United States via United Airlines. Shipping does not imply that we personally deliver kittens to your door. You are required to go to the airport to pickup your kitten. This is not a difficult process. Kittens arrive in a carrier. Payment is handled on our end. You are only required to show identification. You will then sign for your kitten, and then leave with your kitten in the carrier. Kittens are well cared for while in the airline’s hands. In most cases, there is no shipping in Florida as we are located in Florida.
- We make deliveries within the state of Florida for an additional fee of $5.00 per mile. Local pickup is available at no charge.
Toy and Teacup Persian Kittens Clause
We do not guarantee size. The words toy, teacup, and standard are used as descriptive words not to imply that there is an actual breed called “Teacup Persian” or “Toy Persian”. The breed is simply Persian. It’s important that you understand, it’s not about weight as much as it is about body structure. A long lean cat can weight 5 pounds while a short cobby petite cat can weigh 6 pounds. The short peitite cat is considered a teacup – not the tall lean cat. Body structure is key.
Pashmina White Persian Clause
After many years of breeding and making the right pairing choices with our breeders, we created a certain look in our white Persians making us very proud. We chose to trademark the name Pashmina White Persian with the United States Patent and Trademark Office under our business name Precious Kittens Cattery™. Please understand it is impossible to trademark a name with a cat registry including CFA, ACFA, and TICA. With that said, by using the name Pashmina White Persian, we are not implying that our white Persians are registered as Pashmina White Persians. We are also not implying that we created a new breed. All of our Persians, no matter the coat color, are simply registered as Persians or Himalayans.
Blue Eyed White Persian Kittens Clause
There is a huge demand for blue eyed white Persians; however, what many Persian cat lovers do not realize is that blue eyed white cats will most likely be deaf or hard of hearing. This possibility is not limited to Persians – ALL white cats with blue eyes are most likely deaf or hard of hearing. Congenital deafness is caused by the dominate white gene (WW) coupled with a blue iris. In a 1997 study, 72% of white cats with blue eyes were found to be deaf or hard of hearing. A cat deals with deafness very well and compensates for the lack of hearing with its other senses. In many cases, cat owners prefer a deaf cat especially in a loud or busy home. Our deaf clause, as indicated in our contract, makes the buyer aware of the possibility when purchasing a blue eyed white Persian. If you would like to speak with us about our observations on a particular kitten’s response to sound, please feel free to contact us. NOTE: Green Eyed Whites and Odd Eyed Whites do not carry the blue eyed white deaf gene.
Local Pickup in Vero Beach Florida, Shipping via United Airlines