Description: Shaded Silver Female Pashmina Kitten
Body Structure: Teacup
Est adult weight: 5 to 6 lbs
Date of Birth: 7/27/2018
Personality: Very friendly and playful. A little scared of getting her picture taken, but other than that, just a complete pleasure.
BEFORE PURCHASING, PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW REGARDING THIS KITTEN.
How do I buy this kitten?
1. PayPal: You can purchase this kitten through PayPal from this page (see above). We will require a copy of your driver’s license. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS OVER THE PHONE.
Can I come to your house and see this kitten?
We do not allow strangers into our home. We meet people in public, safe places. We will never put our children at risk in order to accommodate a customer.
What is this kitten’s personalty like?
Read “Breeder Comments” above. Note: We do not guarantee personality. Personality is based on kitten’s behavior in our home.
Why is this kitten’s price more or less than your other kittens?
Our prices are based on a kitten’s personality and looks (see above Breeder’s Comments). In some cases, we base our price on our willingness to keep a kitten as a future breeder. Kittens that do not sell will be marked down although we cannot provide a set time frame for the markdown.
Where are you located?
We are located in Vero Beach, Florida, but we provide shipping to most major airports within the United States (see below).
Does this kitten have papers? What is the breed of this kitten?
Yes. Our kittens are papered (registered) with the Pashmina Cat Association. The breed of this kitten is called Pashmina. You will receive a registration slip upon delivery.
Does this kitten come with any health documents?
Yes. Our kittens come with a state approved, vet signed health certificate and a health guarantee. Kittens receive their first set of shots (see below).
Do you offer breeding rights?
We do not offer breeding rights at this time.
Please read carefully
- All payments, including deposits, are non-refundable.
- Florida residents must pay 7% sales tax.
- Discounts are available for local pickup, cash payments.
- We have the right to refuse sale. If we refuse sale, payments will be refunded.
- Kittens must be 8 weeks of age before going home.
- Kittens are vet examined before going home. During the exam, kittens are blood tested negative for Feline Leukemia Virus and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus. Kittens are stool tested negative for intestinal parasites including protozoa and worms. Kittens are declared free of external parasites including fleas, ticks, and ear mites. Kittens’ hearts are confirmed free of murmurs. Kittens receive age appropriate vaccinations including first booster (FVCRP) and rabies vaccination. Kittens under the age of 12 weeks, at the time of exam, will not receive a rabies vaccination.
- Kittens go home with a Official Certificate of Veterinary Inspection signed by the examining vet.
- Because Pashmina is not a “medically recognized” breed, health certificate will describe kitten as “Angora Mix”. You will receive a registration slip from the Pashmina Cat Association to register your kitten as a Pashmina.
- Kittens come with a written health guarantee against hereditary and congenital defects.
- Shipping is available to most major airports within the United States via United Airlines. Shipping does not imply that we personally deliver kittens to your door. You are required to go to the airport to pickup your kitten. This is not a difficult process. Kittens arrive in a carrier. Payment is handled on our end. You are only required to show identification. You will then sign for your kitten, and then leave with your kitten in the carrier. Kittens are well cared for while in the airline’s hands. In most cases, there is no shipping in Florida as we are located in Florida. Shipping is pending airline approval.
- We make deliveries within the state of Florida for an additional fee of $.50 per mile. Local pickup is available at no charge.
What is a Pashmina Cat?
A Pashmina cat is a new breed created with three goals in mind – health, personality, and beauty. If you are looking for Persian kittens for sale, then consider the Pashmina with traits much similar to Persian kittens, including the beautiful long coat, but without the flat face. Our kittens have open doll faces much like British Longhair kittens. Coats are super silky like Turkish Angora kittens and personalities are super docile like Persian and Ragdoll kittens. All of our kittens are registered with the Pashmina Cat Association. You will receiver your registration slip upon delivery. Please note that the kitten your are purchasing is not a Persian – it is a Pashmina.
Blue Eyed White
There is a huge demand for blue eyed white kittens; however, what many cat lovers do not realize is that blue eyed white cats will most likely be deaf or hard of hearing. This possibility is not limited to one breed – ALL white cats with blue eyes are most likely deaf or hard of hearing. Congenital deafness is caused by the dominate white gene (WW) coupled with a blue iris. In a 1997 study, 72% of white cats with blue eyes were found to be deaf or hard of hearing. A cat deals with deafness very well and compensates for the lack of hearing with its other senses. In many cases, cat owners prefer a deaf cat especially in a loud or busy home. Our deaf clause, as indicated in our contract, makes the buyer aware of the possibility when purchasing a blue eyed white Persian. If you would like to speak with us about our observations on a particular kitten’s response to sound, please feel free to contact us. NOTE: Green Eyed Whites and Odd Eyed Whites do not carry the blue eyed white deaf gene.
We do not guarantee size. The words toy, teacup, and standard are used as descriptive words. It’s important that you understand, that size is not about weight as much as it is about body structure. A long lean cat can weight 5 pounds while a short cobby petite cat can weigh 6 pounds. The short petite cat is considered a teacup – not the tall lean cat. Body structure is key.
Local Pickup in Vero Beach Florida, Shipping via United Airlines